MultiSkills Training Response and Business Status: COVID – 19
At MultiSkills Training the safety and well-being of our students, visitors, and staff is extremely important to us and we want to update you on what we are doing as an organisation in relation to the COVID-19 outbreak. We are only accessing factual information about COVID-19 and are closely monitoring Australian Government Department of Health alerts and following advice from the Australian Skills Quality Authority in regards to training delivery.
First and foremost, all courses are running as normal however we have put in extra measures to reduce the risk of person-to-person infection.
Information / questioning prior to enrolment
Any prospective students are asked whether they have recently travelled overseas or been in contact with a person with a known case of COVID-19. Students answering YES to any of these questions are not able to attend courses
- Small class sizes, there will be a maximum of 6 – 12 students per class
- Hand washing is available at all sites and trainers are advising all students to wash their hands before course commencement and during the day
- Hand sanitiser is provided in each classroom
- Social distancing is observed during all training delivery
- Individual hard hats and hi-vis vests will be provided to students that require them for their course. These will remain the property of the student so to avoid transfer of virus.
- Classrooms and high touch points are to be sanitised daily
- Students are advised not to attend if they feel unwell
- Additional breaks are scheduled throughout the day
- You will be required to complete a COVID declaration form at the commencement of your course.
If you have booked a course with us and you feel unwell or concerned about your training, please call 1800754 557 so we can discuss rescheduling you to a later date.
NOTE – ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR FACE MASK.