Excavator Ticket Course
This machine is commonly used on building, civil construction and landfill sites. Operators require a certificate of competency.
In this Excavator course you will learn the skills to conduct excavator operations. It includes: planning and preparing; conducting machine pre-operational checks; operating the machine; lifting, carrying and placing materials; selecting, removing and fitting attachments; relocating the machine; carrying out machine operator maintenance; and cleaning up.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Operate the excavator and use attachments
- Understand excavator types and characteristics
- Understand excavator capabilities and limitations
- Calculate safe working loads
- Interpret drawings and sketches
- Apply site and equipment safety requirements
- Carry out basic earthworks calculation
- RIIMPO320E – Conduct civil construction excavator operations
- Low student to trainer ratio
Duration – 1-2 days (dependent on experience)
- Assessment only one day – Monday
- Available on weekends only (Saturday – Sunday)
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a nationally accredited statement of attainment
- 38-42 Lock Ave, Werribee VIC 3030
Are you looking to gain an entry level role in the civil construction industry? If so, please see our new Plant Operator Government Funded Skill Set.
- Fee for service – $650.00 pp (weekdays)
- Looking to do more than one plant ticket? When you book two or more plant tickets price is reduced to $550.00 pp per machine.
- MultiSkills can also offer V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.
- Reassessment Fees:
Theory Re-Assessment – $150
Practical & Theory Re-Assessment – 80% of the total course fee
Please click here for more PACKAGE DEALS
Nationally Recognised Training