Forklift Training Course
In this Forklift course you will learn the skills and knowledge required to drive forklifts effectively and safely. A forklift licence will allow you to operate all types of forklift.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Drive powered industrial forklift trucks
- Use various forklift attachments
- Understand forklift characteristics and capabilities
- Check and assess operational capabilities of equipment
- Understand work instructions
- Move and place a variety of loads
- Identify hazards and assess risks
- Keep accurate records
- TLILIC2001 – Licence to operate a forklift truck
Factory 6/43-47 Riverside Avenue, Werribee VIC 3030
- 351-359 Portarlington Road, Moolap VIC 3224 (Geelong)
- Low student to trainer ratio
2 Days of practical training
Self paced online learning also required prior to commencement of practical training
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
- Weekday and Weekends available
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration
To be eligible to undertake a High Risk Work Licence in Victoria you must be a Victorian resident and be able to provide Government issued photo identification that proves you reside in Victoria, if your photo identification does not have a Victorian address you must also provide one of the following forms of identification upon enrolment:
- Victorian Firearm Licence
- Victorian Boat Licence
- KeyPass or Proof of age card with Victorian address
- A utility bill – e.g. gas or water bill with Victorian address
- A bank statement with Victorian address
- A statutory declaration proving that you reside in Victoria
If you cant provide one of the above please contact the office on 1800 754 557.
- Age: Minimum 18 years
- As MultiSkills Training is not CRICOS approved we are unable to enrol any students that are on a student VISA, if you are on a student VISA you will need to go to a TAFE or RTO that is CRICOS approved.
- Fee for service $490 per person
- The licence to perform High Risk Work is issued by WorkSafe Victoria. When the assessor deems you competent, you will need to lodge your licence application and Notice of Assessment within 60 days to obtain a high risk work licence.
You can now apply, renew or amend a high risk work licence online at: https://www.myworksafe.vic.gov.au
You will receive an email from myWorkSafe that contains your Training ID. The email will contain a link that allows you to download the Notice of Assessment (NOA) to enable you to lodge your licence application. All licence applications incur a fee payable to WorkSafe Victoria. Further details can be found at: www.worksafe.vic.gov.au/high-risk-work-licence or by calling WorkSafe on 1300 852 562.
- Government funding is available to eligible individuals who enrol in the qualification CPC30911 Certificate III in Scaffolding
- MultiSkills can also offer V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.
- Reassessment Fees:
Theory Re-Assessment – $150
Practical & Theory Re-Assessment – 80% of the total course fee
Please click here for more PACKAGE DEALS
- 15 – 16 February 2020 (Werribee Weekend)
- 17 – 18 February 2020 (Geelong and Werribee)
- 19 – 20 February 2020 (Geelong and Werribee)
- 24 – 25 February 2020 (Geelong and Werribee)
- 26 – 27 February 2020 (Geelong and Werribee)
- 29 February – 01 March 2020 (Werribee Weekend)
- 02 – 03 March 2020 (Geelong and Werribee)
- 04 – 05 March 2020 (Geelong and Werribee)
- 10 – 11 March 2020(Geelong and Werribee)
- 12 – 13 March 2020(Geelong and Werribee)
- 14 – 15 March 2020 (Werribee Weekend)
- 16 – 17 March 2020 (Geelong and Werribee)
- 18 – 19 March 2020 (Geelong and Werribee)
- 23 – 24 March 2020 (Geelong and Werribee)
- 25 – 26 March 2020 (Geelong and Werribee)
- 28 – 29 March 2020 (Geelong & Werribee Weekend)
- 30 – 31 Match 2020 (Geelong and Werribee)
- 01 – 02 April 2020 (Geelong and Werribee)
- 06 – 07 April 2020 (Geelong and Werribee)
- 08 – 09 April 2020 (Geelong and Werribee)
- 14 – 15 April 2020 (Geelong and Werribee)
- 16 – 17 April 2020 (Geelong and Werribee)
- 18 – 19 April 2020 (Werribee Weekend)
- 20 – 21 April 2020 (Geelong and Werribee)
- 22 – 23 April 2020 (Geelong and Werribee)
A valuable addition to your skillset
A forklift licence is a WorkSafe requirement for anyone wanting to operate a forklift in industries such as civil & building construction, manufacturing, logistics and warehousing.
MultiSkills Training has licensed thousands of new forklift drivers, providing them with the essential skills they need to operate a forklift, including pre-start checks and applying and conducting risk and hazard assessment strategies. We go further than simply teaching you how to operate the forklift, providing you the skills and knowledge needed to get your job done while protecting yourself, your future co-workers and the company’s assets.
Key to this is understanding the workplace health and safety regulations that forklift drivers must abide by. We ensure that in addition to knowing how to effectively and safely use a forklift, all students attending our forklift training courses learn how to be compliant with national and state/territory workplace regulations.
At MultiSkills Training we are here to support you. Our mission is to empower Victorian students to realise their full potential through a high-quality learning experience. Whether you’re going for your excavator ticket, after a white card or are embarking on a civil construction course, know that you’ll be supported at every step of the way by industry experienced and knowledgeable trainers. We regularly consult with industry bodies to ensure our courses align with current industry needs, helping you get job-ready while you build knowledge skills.
With two Victorian locations in Melbourne and Geelong, we make it easy for people to access the training they need to succeed. If you’re interested in acquiring a forklift licence, make an enquiry today and we’ll be happy to assist.
Nationally Recognised Training