C6 Crane Course for Slewing Mobile Cranes (Up To 60 Tonnes)
C6 Crane Course and Licence
The C6 crane licence will allow you to operate any mobile cranes, hydraulic and lattice boom (up to 60T), any non-slewing crane licence (such as tele-handlers or franna cranes) as well as vehicle loading cranes
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Plan for the safe and effective operation of a slewing mobile crane (up to 60 tonnes capacity)
- Identify and report damage or defects
- Conduct routine pre and post operational crane checks
- Correctly set up the crane
- Conduct test lifts and transfer loads
- Use controls, outriggers and safety equipment
- Move loads using best mobile practice
- Understand load charts
- Communicate effectively with dogman/rigger
- TLILIC0013 – Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 60 tonnes)
- 351-359 Portarlington Road, Moolap VIC 3224 (Geelong)
- 38-42 Lock Avenue, Werribee VIC 3030
- Low student to trainer ratio
Duration – 4 days
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
- As per WorkSafe requirements the licence assessment encompasses a knowledge, performance and calculations assessment.
To be eligible to undertake a High Risk Work Licence in Victoria you must be a Victorian resident and be able to provide Government issued photo identification that proves you reside in Victoria, if your photo identification does not have a Victorian address you must also provide one of the following forms of identification upon enrolment:
- Victorian Firearm Licence
- Victorian Boat Licence
- KeyPass or Proof of age card with Victorian address
- A utility bill – e.g. gas or water bill with Victorian address
- A bank statement with Victorian address
- A statutory declaration proving that you reside in Victoria
If you cant provide one of the above please contact the office on 1800 754 557.
- Age: Minimum 18 years
- Must hold your current WorkSafe High Risk Dogging licence.
- As MultiSkills Training is not CRICOS approved we are unable to enrol any students that are on a student VISA, if you are on a student VISA you will need to go to a TAFE or RTO that is CRICOS approved.
- Fee for service -$2500 per person
- The licence to perform High Risk Work is issued by WorkSafe Victoria. When the assessor deems you competent, you will need to lodge your licence application and Notice of Assessment within 60 days to obtain a high risk work licence.
You can now apply, renew or amend a high risk work licence online at: https://www.myworksafe.vic.gov.au
You will receive an email from myWorkSafe that contains your Training ID. The email will contain a link that allows you to download the Notice of Assessment (NOA) to enable you to lodge your licence application. All licence applications incur a fee payable to WorkSafe Victoria. Further details can be found at: www.worksafe.vic.gov.au/high-risk-work-licence or by calling WorkSafe on 1300 852 562.
- Reassessment Fees:
Theory Re-Assessment – $150
Practical & Theory Re-Assessment – 80% of the total course fee
Please click here for more PACKAGE DEALS
Upcoming Course Start Dates:
- 15 February 2020 (Werribee Weekends)
- 10 March 2020 (Geelong)
- 14 March 2020 (Geelong Weekends)
- 14 April 2020 (Geelong)
- 09 May 2020 (Werribee Weekends)
- 09 June 2020 (Geelong)
- 27 June 2020 (Werribee Weekend)
A valuable addition to your skillset
Gain vital skills and increase your employability with MultiSkills Training. Our WorkSafe C6 Slewing Mobile Crane (Up to 60 T) licence course will henable you to achieve essential industry certifications, allowing you to work across a range of exciting industries. The skills you’ll learn and qualifications you’ll receive as part of our C6 training can help open doors to jobs in a range of industries, from minerals exploration to construction, oil & gas and more.
All MultiSkills Training courses are delivered by trainers who are industry experts in the courses they facilitate. We’re dedicated to our clients, making it our mission to empower Victorian students to reach their full potential through high-quality learning experiences.
We deliver over 30 courses including nationally recognised units of competency in such things as forklift training and civil construction courses. We pride ourselves on offering a flexible and convenient service, providing our training through two fully equipped training facilities in Melbourne and Geelong and onsite at clients’ locations by appointment.
Whether you’re after your white card or are looking for more specific training, MultiSkills can support you. Make the smarter choice for your career and browse the range of courses offered through our training organisation and book today.
Got questions? We have answers. Contact us today on 1800 754 557 or via our enquiry page and our staff will be happy to help you find the right course or learn more about our organisation.
A valuable addition to your skillset
Nationally Recognised Training