Elevated Work Platform(EWP) License and Training
This course will teach you the skills required to operate a boom-type elevating work platform with a boom height of 11 metres or more. With MultiSkills training, you’ll learn how to operate, set-up, position and work safely from a boom-type elevated work platform.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Operate an elevating work platform with a platform height 11 metres or more
- Position, stabilise and set up elevating work platforms
- Understand elevating work platform characteristics and capabilities
- Estimation of loads
- Effective communication skills
- Identify hazards and assess risks associated with operation
- Conduct pre-operational checks and identify faults
- Check and assess condition of safety harness and lanyard
- TLILIC0005 – Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform over 11 metres
Factory 6/43-47 Riverside Avenue, Werribee VIC 3030
- 351-359 Portarlington Road, Moolap VIC 3224 (Geelong)
- Low student to trainer ratio
Duration – 2 days
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
- As per WorkSafe requirements the licence assessment encompasses a knowledge, performance and calculations assessment
To be eligible to undertake a High Risk Work Licence in Victoria you must be a Victorian resident and be able to provide Government issued photo identification that proves you reside in Victoria, if your photo identification does not have a Victorian address you must also provide one of the following forms of identification upon enrolment:
- Victorian Firearm Licence
- Victorian Boat Licence
- KeyPass or Proof of age card with Victorian address
- A utility bill – e.g. gas or water bill with Victorian address
- A bank statement with Victorian address
- A statutory declaration proving that you reside in Victoria
If you cant provide one of the above please contact the office on 1800 754 557.
- Age: Minimum 18 years
- As MultiSkills Training is not CRICOS approved we are unable to enrol any students that are on a student VISA, if you are on a student VISA you will need to go to a TAFE or RTO that is CRICOS approved.
- 16 – 17 October 2019 (Werribee)
- 21 – 22 October 2019 (Geelong)
- 18 – 19 November 2019 (Geelong)
- 30 November – 01 December 2019 (Werribee Weekend)
- 02 – 03 December 2019 (Geelong)
- 11 – 12 December 2019 (Werribee)
- 13 – 14 January 2020 (Geelong)
- 28 – 29 January 2020 (Werribee)
- 10 – 11 February 2020 (Werribee)
- 24 – 25 February 2020 (Geelong)
- 29 – 30 February 2020 (Werribee Weekend)
- Fee for service – $570.00 pp
- Please be advised that we also have a package deal that includes, Boom lift over 11 metres, Scissor Lift and Working at Heights. If you are interested in all of these courses the total cost of all three courses would be $970 (normally $1170) which is a saving of $200!
- The licence to perform High Risk Work is issued by WorkSafe Victoria. When the assessor deems you competent, you are issued with a Notice of Assessment which you must lodge at a Post Office within 60 days to obtain your licence from WorkSafe Victoria. This incurs a fee payable to WorkSafe Victoria.
- MultiSkills can also offer V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.
- Reassessment Fees:
Theory Re-Assessment – $150
Practical & Theory Re-Assessment – 80% of the total course fee
Please click here for more PACKAGE DEALS
A valuable addition to your skillset
Get your WorkSafe elevated work platform ticket with MultiSkills Training to give yourself the opportunity of working in a variety of exciting industries today. The courses that we run are conveniently held in Melbourne and Geelong and, for added flexibility, there’s also the option to complete your training onsite at our client’s location. Our mission is to empower Victorian students to realise their full potential through a high-quality learning experience.
Choosing MultiSkills Training for your WorkSafe EWP course means studying at a training organisation that’s proven as an industry leader. All our courses are delivered by highly skilled industry experienced and knowledgeable trainers, and provide you with the practical skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
MultiSkills can also help you to build your skills and get the tickets and licences that you may need in a range of other areas. We offer courses for working at heights, civil construction and confined spaces. You’ll become a valuable addition to any worksite with these tickets.
Get in touch with our friendly team today to discuss your training needs. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer care for each and every student who chooses to study with MultiSkills. We provide high-quality learning experiences to equip Victorian students with the skills that they need to succeed in their chosen industry.
Nationally Recognised Training