In this course you will learn the skills to enter confined spaces, for maintenance, servicing of vessels or other necessary reasons. You will also learn skills to understand permits and their limitations for confined space as well as the observer role for permits requiring a safety observer.
This course will teach you the skills to
- Enter confined spaces safely
- Understand information relevant to the job
- Understand, access and apply hazard controls
- Understand risk assessment and risk control measures
- Understand a variety of work permits
- Types of tests required for the issue of work permits
- Emergency procedures
Units of Competency
- RIIWHS202D – Enter and work in confined spaces
- Minimum 17 years
- 1 day
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements.
- Low student to trainer ratio
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration.
- As MultiSkills Training is not CRICOS approved we are unable to enrol any students that are on a student VISA, if you are on a student VISA you will need to go to a TAFE or RTO that is CRICOS approved.
- Ability to comprehend the English language
- A USI Number (Unique Student Identifier) Visit: www.usi.gov.au
- Safety footwear
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a nationally accredited statement of attainment
Fee for service
$300 per person
MultiSkills can also offer V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.
Theory Re-Assessment – $150
Practical & Theory Re-Assessment – 80% of the total course fee
Card reprint fee – To issue a replacement card, there will be a fee of $30
- 10 March 2021
- 12 April 2021
- 10 May 2021
Training to work in confined spaces is a valuable addition to your skillset that can be applied across a range of industries. It’s a great way to make yourself more appealing to employers and to stand out with this essential ticket.
MultiSkills training delivers the nationally recognised training course that you need to work safely and effectively in confined spaces. Training is delivered at our Melbourne facility or at client locations.
Deciding to undertake training with MultiSkills means training at an organisation that’s a proven industry leader. Every course that we deliver is run by industry experts. Their goal is to will leave you with a thorough understanding of working in confined spaces, along with the practical skills to succeed.
Providing exceptional care and support to everyone who trains with MultiSkills is key to who we are. Students can expect assistance with any problems that they may face throughout the course. We proudly offer state of the art facilities and a team committed to getting the desired outcomes for students.
Our goal is to support your work-related needs and to get you up and running. We provide high-quality learning experiences to equip Victorian students with the skills that they need to succeed in their chosen industry. To take a positive step towards your future, get in touch with our team today and let’s chat about what we can bring to the table