In this course you will learn the skills and knowledge to operate a Scissor Lift.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Operate elevated work platforms under 11 meters
- Operate a scissor lift
- Understand equipment characteristics, technical capabilities and limitations of equipment
- Understand operational procedures
- Identify hazards and assess risks associated with operation
- Check and assess operational capabilities of equipment
- Access, interpret and apply technical information relating to the planning and operation of equipment
- RIIHAN301E – Operate elevated work platform
Factory 6/43-47 Riverside Avenue, Werribee VIC 3030
- 351-359 Portarlington Road, Moolap VIC 3224 (Geelong)
- Low student to trainer ratio
Duration – 6 hours
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a nationally accredited statement of attainment
- Age: Minimum 18 years
- As MultiSkills Training is not CRICOS approved we are unable to enrol any students that are on a student VISA, if you are on a student VISA you will need to go to a TAFE or RTO that is CRICOS approved.
- $300.00 pp
- Please be advised that we also have a package deal that includes, Boom lift over 11 metres, Scissor Lift and Working at Heights. If you are interested in all of these courses the total cost of all three courses would be $970 (normally $1170) which is a saving of $200!
- MultiSkills can also offer V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.
- Reassessment Fees:
Theory Re-Assessment – $150
Practical & Theory Re-Assessment – 80% of the total course fee
Please click here for more PACKAGE DEALS
- 06 December 2019 (Geelong)
- 13 December 2019 (Werribee)
- 30 Junuary 2020 (Werribee)
- 12 February 2020 (Werribee)
- 28 February 2020 (Geelong).
- 12 March 2020 (Werribee)
- 03 April 2020 (Geelong)
Nationally Recognised Training