Dogman Ticket Course
In this course you will learn the skills required to perform slinging techniques, including the selection and inspection of lifting gear and directing of the crane operator. Successful completion of this course will provide you with your WorkSafe high risk dogging ticket.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Understand communication techniques such as whistles, hand signals and use of fixed two-way radios
- Calculate capacity of lifting equipment
- Understand slinging techniques in a variety of conditions
- Select and inspect lifting equipment
- Understand work instructions
- Direct crane operators in the moving of loads
- Identify hazards and assess risks associated with operation
- CPCCLDG3001A – Licence to perform dogging
Factory 6/43-47 Riverside Avenue, Werribee VIC 3030
- 351-359 Portarlington Road, Moolap VIC 3224 (Geelong)
- Low student to trainer ratio
Duration – 5 days
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration
To be eligible to undertake a High Risk Work Licence in Victoria you must be a Victorian resident and be able to provide Government issued photo identification that proves you reside in Victoria, if your photo identification does not have a Victorian address you must also provide one of the following forms of identification upon enrolment:
- Victorian Firearm Licence
- Victorian Boat Licence
- KeyPass or Proof of age card with Victorian address
- A utility bill – e.g. gas or water bill with Victorian address
- A bank statement with Victorian address
- A statutory declaration proving that you reside in Victoria
If you cant provide one of the above please contact the office on 1800 754 557.
- Age: Minimum 18 years
- As MultiSkills Training is not CRICOS approved we are unable to enrol any students that are on a student VISA, if you are on a student VISA you will need to go to a TAFE or RTO that is CRICOS approved.
- Fee for service -$1280 per person
- Add Rigging for $1010 (normally $1290)
- The licence to perform High Risk Work is issued by WorkSafe Victoria. When the assessor deems you competent, you will need to lodge your licence application and Notice of Assessment within 60 days to obtain a high risk work licence.
You can now apply, renew or amend a high risk work licence online at: https://www.myworksafe.vic.gov.au
You will receive an email from myWorkSafe that contains your Training ID. The email will contain a link that allows you to download the Notice of Assessment (NOA) to enable you to lodge your licence application. All licence applications incur a fee payable to WorkSafe Victoria. Further details can be found at: www.worksafe.vic.gov.au/high-risk-work-licence or by calling WorkSafe on 1300 852 562.
- Government funding is available to eligible individuals who enrol in the qualification CPC30911 Certificate III in Scaffolding
- MultiSkills can also offer V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.
- Reassessment Fees:
Theory Re-Assessment – $150
Practical & Theory Re-Assessment – 80% of the total course fee
Please click here for more PACKAGE DEALS
Upcoming course start dates:
- 24 February 2020 (Werribee)
- 02 March 2020 (Geelong)
- 16 March 2020 (Werribee)
- 23 March 2020 (Geelong)
- 02 April 2020 (Werribee)
- 20 April 2020 (Geelong)
- 27 April 2020 (Geelong & Werribee)
- 04 May 2020 (Geelong)
- 11 May 2020 (Geelong & Werribee)
- 18 May 2020 (Werribee)
- 25 May 2020 (Geelong)
A valuable addition to your skillset
A dogging ticket is an essential licence on many jobsites across a variety of industries, from civil and building construction, infrastructure, mining, oil & gas and more.
MultiSkills Training offers our WorkSafe high risk dogman licence course at Melbourne and Geelong and riggers ticket training courses at our fully equipped Melbourne location. Our trainers are industry experts and will provide you with the professional training you need to become a safe, effective and productive dogman.
All MultiSkills courses – from skid steer training to excavator tickets – are designed and delivered by knowledgeable trainers with years of experience working in industry. Keeping class numbers low allows more time with the trainer for each student, ensuring better outcomes and a higher level of career readiness for you.
Choose a training organisation that’s dedicated to its students. Our mission is empowering Victorian students, helping them reach their full potential through the delivery of high-quality learning experiences. Whether you’re new to the industry and are looking to get started, or are an experienced professional looking to upskill, we can assist you.
Discuss your goals and requirements with the team at MultiSkills Training today. With a range of courses in various nationally recognised units of competency, it’s easy to find a course that makes you a better, more employable professional. Book now and start learning either onsite at your own jobsite or at our Melbourne or Geelong locations.
Nationally Recognised Training