This machine is commonly used on building and civil construction sites. Operators require a certificate of competency.
In this Backhoe/Loader course you will learn the skills to conduct backhoe/loader operations in the civil construction industry. It includes: planning and preparing; conducting machine pre-operational checks; operating backhoe/ loaders; lifting, carrying and placing materials; selecting, removing and fitting attachments; relocating the backhoe/ loaders; carrying out machine operator maintenance; and cleaning up.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Understand backhoe/ loader types and characteristics
- Understand backhoe/loader capabilities and characteristics
- Understand basic principles of soils
- Calculate safe working loads
- Operate the backhoe/loader and use attachments
- Interpret drawings and sketches
- Apply site and equipment safety requirements
- Carry out basic earthworks calculations
- At the end and upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a backhoe/loader competency card.
- RIIMPO319E – Conduct backhoe/loader operations
- Low student to trainer ratio
Duration – 1-3 days
- Assessment only one day (dependent on experience) – Monday
- Weekend (2 days)
- Weekdays (3 days)
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration
- There is pre-study material that needs to be completed prior to commencement date
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a nationally accredited statement of attainment
- 38-42 Lock Ave, Werribee VIC 3030
- Age: Minimum 17 years.
- As MultiSkills Training is not CRICOS approved we are unable to enrol any students that are on a student VISA, if you are on a student VISA you will need to go to a TAFE or RTO that is CRICOS approved.
- Fee for service – $650.00 pp (weekdays)
- Looking to do more than one plant ticket? When you book two or more plant tickets price is reduced to $550.00 pp per machine.
- MultiSkills can also offer V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.
- Reassessment Fees:
Theory Re-Assessment – $150
Practical & Theory Re-Assessment – 80% of the total course fee
Please click here for more PACKAGE DEALS
Nationally Recognised Training