MultiSkills Training is Worksafe approved to deliver the HSR Initial OHS Training course.
- Interpreting the occupational health and safety legislative framework and its relationship to the HSR
- Identifying key parties and their legislative obligations and duties
- Establishing representation in the workplace
- Participation in consultation and issue resolution
- Represent designated work group members in any OHS risk management process undertaken by the appropriate duty holder(s)
- Issuing a Provisional Improvement Notice (PIN) and directing the cessation of work
- 1 day per week for 5 consecutive weeks, 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Delivered at MultiSkills Training Werribee, Geelong or off-site upon request. Minimum of 12 and Maximum of 20 per group.
- Factory 6/43-47 Riverside Avenue, Werribee VIC 3030
- 351-359 Portarlington Road, Moolap VIC 3224 (Geelong)
- The initial course must be completed within 6 months after commencement of course
- $1,100pp* cost may vary for off-site delivery.
- Morning tea and lunch are provided.
- 25 March 2021 (Werribee – HSR Refresher)
- 08 April 2021 (Werribee)
MultiSkills Training (MST) is WorkSafe approved to deliver the HSR Refresher OHS Training course.
This WorkSafe approved HSR Refresher course is an opportunity to revisit aspects of the HSR Initial OHS
Training Course and refresh their knowledge of:
- The value of being a HSR
- HSR entitlements and powers (skills development)
- Risk Management
- Who does what under the Act (A general update on legislation)
- 1 day – 8am to 4pm
- Completed: Health & Safety Representative (HSR) Initial Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Training Course
- $320pp* cost may vary for off-site delivery.
- Morning tea and lunch are provided