This machine is commonly used on building and civil construction sites. Operators require a certificate of competency.
In this dozer course you will learn the skills to conduct dozer operations in the civil construction industry. It includes: planning and preparing; operating a dozer; selecting, removing and fitting attachments; relocating a dozer carrying out machine operator maintenance; and cleaning up.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Plan and prepare for dozer operations
- Operate dozer
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the dozer
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- RIIMPO323D – Conduct civil construction dozer operations
- Low student to trainer ratio
Duration – 1-2 days (dependent on experience)
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
- Weekday and Weekends available
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a nationally accredited statement of attainment
- MultiSkills wants you to succeed. That’s why on all of our courses, if you require a reassessment we will offer this at no additional cost. The reassessment must be booked and completed within 50 days of your original course date. If you do not attend your reassessment within the 50 day period you will need to pay a $200 reassessment fee.