This machine is commonly used on building and civil construction sites. Operators require a certificate of competency.
In this dozer course you will learn the skills to conduct dozer operations in the civil construction industry. It includes: planning and preparing; operating a dozer; selecting, removing and fitting attachments; relocating a dozer carrying out machine operator maintenance; and cleaning up.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Plan and prepare for dozer operations
- Operate dozer
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the dozer
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- RIIMPO323D – Conduct civil construction dozer operations
- Low student to trainer ratio
Duration – 1-3 days (dependent on experience)
- Assessment only one day
- Weekdays: Monday to Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday (once every fortnight)
- Weekends: Saturday, Sunday & Saturday (please contact us to find out dates on weekends)
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a nationally accredited statement of attainment
Are you looking to gain an entry level role in the civil construction industry? If so, please see our new Government funded Civil Construction Skills Uplift Program.
- Fee for service – $650.00 pp (weekdays) $850.00 pp (Weekends)
- Looking to do more than one plant ticket? When you book two or more plant tickets price is reduced to $550.00 pp per machine (excludes weekend courses).
- MultiSkills can also offer V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.
- Reassessment Fees:
Theory Re-Assessment – $150
Practical & Theory Re-Assessment – 80% of the total course fee
Please click here for more PACKAGE DEALS
Nationally Recognised Training