This machine is commonly used on building and civil construction sites. Operators require a certificate of competency.
In this dozer course you will learn the skills to conduct dozer operations in the civil construction industry. It includes: planning and preparing; operating a dozer; selecting, removing and fitting attachments; relocating a dozer carrying out machine operator maintenance; and cleaning up.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Plan and prepare for dozer operations
- Operate dozer
- Select, remove and fit attachments
- Relocate the dozer
- Carry out machine operator maintenance
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- RIIMPO323D – Conduct civil construction dozer operations
- Low student to trainer ratio
Duration – 1-3 days (dependent on experience)
- Assessment only one day
- Weekdays: Monday to Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday (once every fortnight)
- Weekends: Saturday, Sunday & Saturday (please contact us to find out dates on weekends)
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a nationally accredited statement of attainment
- Fee for service – $850.00 pp
- Looking to do more than one plant ticket? When you book two or more plant tickets price is reduced to $550.00 pp per machine.
- MultiSkills can also offer V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.
- Reassessment Fees:
Theory Re-Assessment – $150
Practical & Theory Re-Assessment – 80% of the total course fee
Please click here for more PACKAGE DEALS
Nationally Recognised Training