In this course you will learn the skills required to erect, alter and dismantle modular or prefabricated scaffolding (to any height), including installing and dismantling cantilevered materials hoists. Use of gin wheels, safety nets, static lines and mobile scaffolds.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Plan, erect, inspect and dismantle scaffold
- Set up fall arrest systems, including safety nets
- Interpret basic scaffolding plans
- Verify equipment faults and respond appropriately
- Understand types of scaffolding equipment
- Understand load capabilities
- Maintenance requirements
- CPCCLSF2001A – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level
Factory 6/43-47 Riverside Avenue, Werribee VIC 3030
- 351-359 Portarlington Road, Moolap VIC 3224 (Geelong)
- Low student to trainer ratio
Duration – 5 days
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
- As per WorkSafe requirements the licence assessment encompasses a knowledge, performance and calculations assessment.
To be eligible to undertake a High Risk Work Licence in Victoria you must be a Victorian resident and be able to provide Government issued photo identification that proves you reside in Victoria, if your photo identification does not have a Victorian address you must also provide one of the following forms of identification upon enrolment:
- Victorian Firearm Licence
- Victorian Boat Licence
- KeyPass or Proof of age card with Victorian address
- A utility bill – e.g. gas or water bill with Victorian address
- A bank statement with Victorian address
- A statutory declaration proving that you reside in Victoria
If you cant provide one of the above please contact the office on 1800 754 557.
- Age: Minimum 18 years
- As MultiSkills Training is not CRICOS approved we are unable to enrol any students that are on a student VISA, if you are on a student VISA you will need to go to a TAFE or RTO that is CRICOS approved.
- Fee for service -$1100 per person
- Add Intermediate Scaffold for $950 (normally $1,100)
- The licence to perform High Risk Work is issued by WorkSafe Victoria. When the assessor deems you competent, you are issued with a Notice of Assessment which you must lodge at a Post Office within 60 days to obtain your licence from WorkSafe Victoria. This incurs a fee payable to WorkSafe Victoria.
- Government funding is available to eligible individuals who enrol in the qualification CPC30911 Certificate III in Scaffolding
- MultiSkills also offers V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.
- Reassessment Fees:
Theory Re-Assessment – $150
Practical & Theory Re-Assessment – 80% of the total course fee
Please click here for more PACKAGE DEALS
Upcoming Course Start Dates:
- 09 December 2019 (Geelong)
- 13 January 2020 (Werribee)
- 20 Junary 2020 (Geelong)
- 10 February 2020 (Werribee)
- 17 February 2020 (Geelong)
- 02 March 2020 (Werribee)
- 16 March 2020 (Geelong)
- 26 March 2020 (Werribee)
Nationally Recognised Training