The purpose of this course is to provide participants with the skills and knowledge required to erect, alter and dismantle tube and coupler scaffolding, build cantilevered and spurred scaffolds, sloping platforms including barrow ramps, install cantilevered crane loading platforms, install edge protection and covered access ways. Working as part of a team is an important requirement for all participants in this course.
Unit: CPCCLSF3001A – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding intermediate level
- Low student to trainer ratio
Duration – 4 Days
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
- As per WorkSafe requirements the licence assessment encompasses a knowledge, performance and calculations assessment.
- This unit has a pre-requisite of Basic Scaffolding, all participants must hold a current Worksafe High Risk Work Licence or Notice of Assessment for basic scaffolding (SB)
To be eligible to undertake a High Risk Work Licence in Victoria you must be a Victorian resident and be able to provide Government issued photo identification that proves you reside in Victoria, if your photo identification does not have a Victorian address you must also provide one of the following forms of identification upon enrolment:
- Victorian Firearm Licence
- Victorian Boat Licence
- KeyPass or Proof of age card with Victorian address
- A utility bill – e.g. gas or water bill with Victorian address
- A bank statement with Victorian address
- A statutory declaration proving that you reside in Victoria
If you cant provide one of the above please contact the office on 1800 754 557.
- Age: Minimum 18 years
- Pre-Requisites: Must have completed basic scaffold
- Fee for service -$1,100 per person
- The licence to perform High Risk Work is issued by WorkSafe Victoria. When the assessor deems you competent, you are issued with a Notice of Assessment which you must lodge at a Post Office within 60 days to obtain your licence from WorkSafe Victoria. This incurs a fee payable to WorkSafe Victoria.
- Government funding is available to eligible individuals who enrol in the qualification CPC30911 Certificate III in Scaffolding
- MultiSkills also offers V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.
- Reassessment Fees:
Theory Re-Assessment – $150
Practical & Theory Re-Assessment – 80% of the total course fee
Please click here for more PACKAGE DEALS
Upcoming Course Start Dates:
- 03 December 2018
- 29 January 2019
- 25 March 2019
Nationally Recognised Training