In this course you will learn the skills required to perform slinging techniques, including the selection and inspection of lifting gear, directing of the crane operator.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Understand communication techniques such as whistles, hand signals and use of fixed two-way radios
- Calculate capacity of lifting equipment
- Understand slinging techniques in a variety of conditions
- Select and inspect lifting equipment
- Understand work instructions
- Direct crane operators in the moving of loads
- Identify hazards and assess risks associated with operation
- CPCCLDG3001A – Licence to perform dogging
Duration – 5 days
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration
- Fee for service -$1100 per person
- The licence to perform High Risk Work is issued by WorkSafe Victoria. When the assessor deems you competent, you are issued with a Notice of Assessment which you must lodge at a post office within 60 days to obtain your licence from WorkSafe Victoria. This incurs a $64.00 fee to WorkSafe Victoria.
- MultiSkills can also offer V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.
- Government funding is available to eligible individuals who enrol in the qualification CPC30911 Certificate III in Scaffolding
- MultiSkills wants you to succeed. That’s why on all of our courses, if you require a reassessment we will offer this at no additional cost.
Upcoming course start dates:
- 01 July 2017 (Weekend)
- 03 July 2017
- 17 July 2017
- 12 August 2017 (Weekend)
- 14 August 2017
- 02 September 2017 (Weekend)
- 04 September 2017
- 18 September 2017
- 23 October 2017
- 13 November 2017
- 27 November 2017
- 02 December 2017 (Weekend)