In this course you will learn the skills required to erect, alter and dismantle modular or prefabricated scaffolding (to any height), including installing and dismantling cantilevered materials hoists. Use of gin wheels, safety nets, static lines and mobile scaffolds.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Plan, erect, inspect and dismantle scaffold
- Set up fall arrest systems, including safety nets
- Interpret basic scaffolding plans
- Verify equipment faults and respond appropriately
- Understand types of scaffolding equipment
- Understand load capabilities
- Maintenance requirements
- CPCCLSF2001A – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level
- CPCCSC2002A Erect and dismantle basic scaffolding
Duration – 5 days
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
- Weekday and Weekends available
- As per WorkSafe requirements the licence assessment encompasses a knowledge, performance and calculations assessment.
- Fee for service -$1100 per person
- The licence to perform High Risk Work is issued by WorkSafe Victoria. When the assessor deems you competent, you are issued with a Notice of Assessment which you must lodge at a post office within 60 days to obtain your licence from WorkSafe Victoria. This incurs a $64.00 fee to WorkSafe Victoria.
- Government funding is available to eligible individuals who enrol in the qualification CPC30911 Certificate III in Scaffolding
- MultiSkills also offers V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.
- MultiSkills wants you to succeed. That’s why on all of our courses, if you require a reassessment we will offer this at no additional cost. The reassessment must be booked and completed within 30 days of your original course date. If you do not attend your reassessment within the 30 day period you will need to pay a $200 reassessment fee
Upcoming Course Start Dates:
- 03 July 2017
- 31 July 2017
- 12 August 2017 (Weekend)
- 04 September 2017
- 09 October 2017
- 28 October 2017 (Weekend)
- 13 November 2017
- 11 December 2017