Policies & Procedures
- Student Welfare Guide
- Student Handbook
- Refund Policy & Procedure
- Complaints & Appeals Policy
- Complaints & Appeals Procedure
- Complaints & Appeals Form
- Child Safe Standards Student Handbook
- MyWorkSafe Student Procedure
- Student Survey Terms and Conditions
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
From 1 January 2015 all students undertaking nationally recognised training delivered by a registered training organisation will need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
How to get a USI?
Its free and easy for you to create your own USI online.
Steps to create your USI:
Step 1 Have at least one and preferably two forms of ID ready from the list below (for more information please see USI Identification Requirements fact sheet)
- Drivers License
- Medicare Card
- Australian Passport
- Visa (with Non-Australian Passport) for international students
- Australian Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Registration By Descent
- Citizenship Certificate
- Immi Card
Step 2 Have your personal contact details ready (e.g. email address or mobile number or address)
Step 3 Visit the USI website at: usi.gov.au
Step 4 Select the “Create a USI” link and follow the steps
Step 5 Agree to the Terms and Conditions
Step 6 Follow the instructions to create a USI – its should only take a few minutes. Upon completion, the USI will be displayed on the screen. It will also be sent to your preferred method of contact.
Step 7 You should then write down the USI and keep it somewhere handy and safe