Slewing Mobile Crane (Up to 20 tonnes)
In this course you will learn the skills required to safely operate a slewing mobile crane with a capacity up to 20 tonnes.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Operate a slewing mobile crane up to 20 tonnes in different types of workplaces transferring key principles of safe operation to different contexts
- Select the appropriate slewing mobile crane in accordance with load and workplace conditions
- Operate crane including all functions to their maximum extension, lifting and moving of loads with maximum safe working load
- Assess ground conditions
- Read and interpret crane specifications including load charts to enable the crane to be configured for loads
- Understand crane characteristics
- Accurately record and maintain information relating to crane operation
- Use communication techniques including whistles, hand signals and use of two-way radios
- Identify hazards and assess risks associated with operation
- Conduct pre-operational checks and identify faults
• TLILIC3008 – Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 20 tonnes)
- Low student to trainer ratio
- You must hold your Dogging High Risk Licence
Duration – 4 days
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration
To be eligible to undertake a High Risk Work Licence in Victoria you must be a Victorian resident and be able to provide Government issued photo identification that proves you reside in Victoria, if your photo identification does not have a Victorian address you must also provide one of the following forms of identification upon enrolment:
- Victorian Firearm Licence
- Victorian Boat Licence
- KeyPass or Proof of age card with Victorian address
- A utility bill – e.g. gas or water bill with Victorian address
- A bank statement with Victorian address
- A statutory declaration proving that you reside in Victoria
If you cant provide one of the above please contact the office on 1800 754 557.
- Age: Minimum 18 years
- As MultiSkills Training is not CRICOS approved we are unable to enrol any students that are on a student VISA, if you are on a student VISA you will need to go to a TAFE or RTO that is CRICOS approved.
- Fee for service – $2,400 pp
- The licence to perform High Risk Work is issued by WorkSafe Victoria. When the assessor deems you competent, you will need to lodge your licence application and Notice of Assessment within 60 days to obtain a high risk work licence.
You can now apply, renew or amend a high risk work licence online at: https://www.myworksafe.vic.gov.au
You will receive an email from myWorkSafe that contains your Training ID. The email will contain a link that allows you to download the Notice of Assessment (NOA) to enable you to lodge your licence application. All licence applications incur a fee payable to WorkSafe Victoria. Further details can be found at: www.worksafe.vic.gov.au/high-risk-work-licence or by calling WorkSafe on 1300 852 562.
- MultiSkills can also offer V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.
- Reassessment Fees:
Theory Re-Assessment – $150
Practical & Theory Re-Assessment – 80% of the total course fee
Please click here for more PACKAGE DEALS
Nationally Recognised Training