CPCCLHS3002A- Licence to operate a materials hoist
In this course you will learn the skills required to operate a materials hoist (builder’s hoist) for goods and materials only, not personnel.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Record and maintain information relating to material hoist operations
- Understand communication techniques including bells, lights, hand signals and use of two-way radios
- Conduct material hoist operations
- Identify hazards and assess risks associated with operation
- Understand rated capacity and working load limits
- Accurately record information
- CPCCLHS3002A – Licence to operate a materials hoist
- Low student to trainer ratio
Duration – 2 day
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
As per WorkSafe requirements the licence assessment encompasses a knowledge, performance and calculations assessment
To be eligible to undertake a High Risk Work Licence in Victoria you must be a Victorian resident and be able to provide Government issued photo identification that proves you reside in Victoria, if your photo identification does not have a Victorian address you must also provide one of the following forms of identification upon enrolment:
- Victorian Firearm Licence
- Victorian Boat Licence
- KeyPass or Proof of age card with Victorian address
- A utility bill – e.g. gas or water bill with Victorian address
- A bank statement with Victorian address
- A statutory declaration proving that you reside in Victoria
If you cant provide one of the above please contact the office on 1800 754 557.
- Age: Minimum 18 years
- As MultiSkills Training is not CRICOS approved we are unable to enrol any students that are on a student VISA, if you are on a student VISA you will need to go to a TAFE or RTO that is CRICOS approved.
- Fee for service – $650.00 pp
- The licence to perform High Risk Work is issued by WorkSafe Victoria. When the assessor deems you competent, you will need to lodge your licence application and Notice of Assessment within 60 days to obtain a high risk work licence.
You can now apply, renew or amend a high risk work licence online at: https://www.myworksafe.vic.gov.au
You will receive an email from myWorkSafe that contains your Training ID. The email will contain a link that allows you to download the Notice of Assessment (NOA) to enable you to lodge your licence application. All licence applications incur a fee payable to WorkSafe Victoria. Further details can be found at: www.worksafe.vic.gov.au/high-risk-work-licence or by calling WorkSafe on 1300 852 562.
- Reassessment Fees:
Theory Re-Assessment – $150
Practical & Theory Re-Assessment – 80% of the total course fee
Please click here for more PACKAGE DEALS
Nationally Recognised Training