Materials Hoist Course
In this course you will learn the skills required to operate a materials hoist (builder’s hoist) for goods and materials only, not personnel.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Record and maintain information relating to material hoist operations
- Understand communication techniques including bells, lights, hand signals and use of two-way radios
- Conduct material hoist operations
- Identify hazards and assess risks associated with operation
- Understand rated capacity and working load limits
- Accurately record information
- CPCCLHS3002A – Licence to operate a materials hoist
- Low student to trainer ratio
Duration – 2 day
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
As per WorkSafe requirements the licence assessment encompasses a knowledge, performance and calculations assessment
To be eligible to undertake a High Risk Work Licence in Victoria you must be a Victorian resident and be able to provide Government issued photo identification that proves you reside in Victoria, if your photo identification does not have a Victorian address you must also provide one of the following forms of identification upon enrolment:
- Victorian Firearm Licence
- Victorian Boat Licence
- KeyPass or Proof of age card with Victorian address
- A utility bill – e.g. gas or water bill with Victorian address
- A bank statement with Victorian address
- A statutory declaration proving that you reside in Victoria
If you cant provide one of the above please contact the office on 1800 754 557.
- Age: Minimum 18 years
- As MultiSkills Training is not CRICOS approved we are unable to enrol any students that are on a student VISA, if you are on a student VISA you will need to go to a TAFE or RTO that is CRICOS approved.
- Fee for service – $650.00 pp
- The licence to perform High Risk Work is issued by WorkSafe Victoria. When the assessor deems you competent, you are issued with a Notice of Assessment which you must lodge at a Post Office within 60 days to obtain your licence from WorkSafe Victoria. This incurs a fee payable to WorkSafe Victoria.
- Reassessment Fees:
Theory Re-Assessment – $150
Practical & Theory Re-Assessment – 80% of the total course fee
Please click here for more PACKAGE DEALS
- 29 October 2019 (Personnel & Materials Hoist)
Nationally Recognised Training