The purpose of this course is to provide participants with the skills and knowledge required to erect, alter and dismantle tube and coupler scaffolding, build cantilevered and spurred scaffolds, sloping platforms including barrow ramps, install cantilevered crane loading platforms, install edge protection and covered access ways. Working as part of a team is an important requirement for all participants in this course.
Unit of Competency
- CPCCLSF3001A – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding intermediate level
- Minimum 18 years
- 4 days
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements. Weekdays only.
- Low student to trainer ratio
- Factory 6/43-47 Riverside Avenue, Werribee VIC 3030
- 351-359 Portarlington Road, Moolap VIC 3224 (Geelong)
- As per WorkSafe requirements the licence assessment encompasses a knowledge, performance and calculations assessment.
- This unit has a pre-requisite of Basic Scaffolding, all participants must hold a current Worksafe High Risk Work Licence or Notice of Assessment for basic scaffolding (SB)
- Must have completed Basic Scaffold
- As MultiSkills Training is not CRICOS approved we are unable to enrol any students that are on a student VISA, if you are on a student VISA you will need to go to a TAFE or RTO that is CRICOS approved.
- Ability to comprehend the English language
- A USI Number (Unique Student Identifier) Visit: www.usi.gov.au
- Safety footwear
To be eligible to undertake a High Risk Work Licence in Victoria you must be a Victorian resident and be able to provide Government issued photo identification that proves you reside in Victoria, if your photo identification does not have a Victorian address you must also provide one of the following forms of identification upon enrolment:
- Victorian Firearm Licence
- Victorian Boat Licence
- KeyPass or Proof of age card with Victorian address
- A utility bill – e.g. gas or water bill with Victorian address
- A bank statement with Victorian address
- A statutory declaration proving that you reside in Victoria
If you cant provide one of the above please contact the office on 1800 754 557.
Fee for service
- $1,100 per person
- Government funding is available to eligible individuals who enrol in the qualification CPC30911 Certificate III in Scaffolding
- MultiSkills also offers V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.
- Theory Re-Assessment – $150
- Practical & Theory Re-Assessment – 80% of the total course fee
High Risk Work License Application
The licence to perform High Risk Work is issued by WorkSafe Victoria. When the assessor deems you competent, you will need to lodge your licence application and Notice of Assessment within 60 days to obtain a high risk work licence.
You can now apply, renew or amend a high risk work licence online at: https://www.myworksafe.vic.gov.au
You will receive an email from myWorkSafe that contains your Training ID. The email will contain a link that allows you to download the Notice of Assessment (NOA) to enable you to lodge your licence application. All licence applications incur a fee payable to WorkSafe Victoria. Further details can be found at: worksafe.vic.gov.au/high-risk-work-licence or by calling WorkSafe on 1300 852 562.
- 23 November 2020 (Werribee)
- 14 December 2020 (Werribee)