This one day WorkSafe-approved course is designed for HSRs and deputy HSRs who have completed the HSR Initial OHS Training course. Under the OHS Act (section 67) all elected HSRs and deputy HSRs after completing an initial course of training, have an entitlement (for each year they hold office) to attend Refresher training and choose the course in consultation with their employer.
MultiSkills Training (MST) is WorkSafe approved to deliver the HEALTH & SAFETY REPRESENTATIVE (HSR) REFRESHER OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY (OHS) TRAINING COURSE
This WorkSafe approved HSR Refresher course is an opportunity to revisit aspects of the HSR Initial OHS Training Course and refresh their knowledge of:
- The value of being a HSR
- HSR entitlements and powers (skills development)
- Risk Management
- Who does what under the Act (A general update on legislation)
- 1 day – 8am to 4pm
- Completed: Health & Safety Representative (HSR) Initial Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Training Course
- $320pp* cost may vary for off-site delivery.
- Morning tea and lunch are provided
“I learnt how to drive all of the equipment, excavator, dozer, front-end loader and backhoe, it was really good.”
“Just give it a go, if its something you want to do just have the confidence to try it”