This course covers the competencies required for individuals to safely set up traffic control equipment and direct traffic around road works.
In this Traffic Management course you will learn the skills to implement a traffic management plan, set up traffic control equipment, use signs and devices to direct and coordinate traffic through a work zone, traffic guidance scheme or road works.
This two day course will teach you the skills to:
- Understand a traffic management plan
- Control and direct traffic
- Understand traffic control signage and barricades
- Use radios
- Understand traffic control responsibilities
- Assess hazards and risks
- Basic signalling techniques
- Understand civil construction language
At the end and upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a traffic management competency card.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to provide a 100 points of identity
MultiSkills understand that schedules can be tight and that it may not always be convenient to come to us, which is why we offer onsite services. In most cases we can come to you, at a time and place that suits.