“Work at height” means working in a location where, if no precautions are implemented, a person could fall a distance liable to cause injury or death. It remains one of the major causes of death and serious injuries in the workplace today.
In this course you will learn the skills needed to identify work requirements, identify work procedures and instructions, access and install equipment, perform work at heights, clean-up work area.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Identify work requirements
- Identify work procedures and instructions
- Access and install equipment
- Perform work at heights
- Clean up work area
- RIIWHS204D – Work Safely at Heights
- Low student to trainer ratio
Duration – 1 day
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements.
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration.
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a nationally accredited statement of attainment
- Fee for service – $260.00 pp
- MultiSkills can also offer V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.
- MultiSkills wants you to succeed. That’s why on all of our courses, if you require a reassessment we will offer this at no additional cost. The reassessment must be booked and completed within 50 days of your original course date. If you do not attend your reassessment within the 50 day period you will need to pay a $200 reassessment fee.
- 17 October 2017 (Tuesday)
- 16 November 2017 (Thursday)
- 12 December 2017 (Tuesday)
- 25 January 2018 (Thursday)
- 16 February 2018 (Friday)
- 15 March 2018 (Thursday)