“Work at height” means working in a location where, if no precautions are implemented, a person could fall a distance liable to cause injury or death. It remains one of the major causes of death and serious injuries in the workplace today.
In this course you will learn the skills needed to identify work requirements, identify work procedures and instructions, access and install equipment, perform work at heights, clean-up work area.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Identify work requirements
- Identify work procedures and instructions
- Access and install equipment
- Perform work at heights
- Clean up work area
- RIIWHS204D – Work Safely at Heights
- Low student to trainer ratio
Duration – 1 day
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements.
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration.
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a nationally accredited statement of attainment
- Fee for service – $300.00 pp
- Please be advised that we also have a package deal that includes, Boom lift over 11 metres, Scissor Lift and Working at Heights. If you are interested in all of these courses the total cost of all three courses would be $970 (normally $1170) which is a saving of $200!
- MultiSkills can also offer V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.
- Reassessment Fees:
Theory Re-Assessment – $150
Practical & Theory Re-Assessment – 80% of the total course fee
Please click here for more PACKAGE DEALS
- 18 April 2019
- 09 May 2019
- 20 June 2019
- 18 July 2019
Nationally Recognised Training