“Work at height” means working in a location where, if no precautions are implemented, a person could fall a distance liable to cause injury or death. It remains one of the major causes of death and serious injuries in the workplace today.
In this course you will learn the skills needed to identify work requirements, identify work procedures and instructions, access and install equipment, perform work at heights, clean-up work area.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Identify work requirements
- Identify work procedures and instructions
- Access and install equipment
- Perform work at heights
- Clean up work area
- RIIWHS204D – Work Safely at Heights
Duration – 1 day
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements.
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration.
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a nationally accredited statement of attainment
- Fee for service – $260.00 pp
- MultiSkills can also offer V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.
- 11 May 2017 (Thursday)
- 20 June 2017 (Tuesday)
- 06 July 2017 (Thursday)
- 22 August 2017 (Tuesday
- 14 September 2017 (Thursday)
- 17 October 2017 (Tuesday)
- 16 November 2017 (Thursday)
- 12 December 2017 (Tuesday)