Gain the skills to enter the Civil Construction Industry.
Gain the skills to open the door for an exciting career in the Civil Construction industry. MultiSkills Training have consulted a number of organisations in the varying fields of Civil Construction including road works, rail infrastructure, tunnelling, maintenance works, demolition and earthmoving, to develop a program to arm you with the skill set to give you the chance to apply for roles in the civil construction industry. This course is designed for individuals to gain the skills and knowledge required to work safely and competently across a range of work tasks that are carried out regularly within civil construction.
Course Structure - Entry Level & Plant Skill Set:
- RIICCM202D – Identify, locate and protect underground services
- RIICCM205E – Carry out manual excavation
- RIISAM203D – Use hand and power tools
- RIISAM204D – Operate small plant and equipment
- RIICOM201D – Communicate in the workplace
- RIIBEF201D – Plan and organise work
- RIIWHS302D – Implement traffic management plan
- RIIWHS205D – Control traffic with stop-slow bat
- CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card)
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
Plus select one item of plant machinery (limited intakes only)
- RIIMPO321E – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
- RIIMPO320E – Conduct civil construction excavator operations
- Minimum duration: 5 Days
- Maximum Duration: 12 Days
- Hours: 7.45AM to 4.00PM
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation & practical demonstration.
- Practical learning environment and classroom based training.
- 351-359 Portarlington Road, Moolap VIC 3224 (Geelong)
- Must be 17 years of age or over.
- Ability to comprehend the English language.
- You will need to provide – safety boots, safety glasses, earmuffs (110 decibels), hard hat.
- This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding & conditions apply – for more information please go to www.multiskills.com.au/government-subsidised-training
- MultiSkills Training encourages people with disabilities to access Government subsidised training.
- The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.
- Government funding guidelines enables people of any age to access a Government funded training place in qualifications at a higher level than they have already completed. *Eligibility conditions apply.
- For further eligibility information please visit: multiskills.com.au/funded-courses
- For further information on the Victorian Training Guarantee please visit: www.education.vic.gov.au/training/learners/vet/pages/funding.aspx
Nationally Recognised Training: