This machine is commonly used building and civil construction sites. Operators require a certificate of competency.
In this Skid Steer Loader course you will learn the skills to conduct skid steer loader operations in the civil construction industry. It includes: planning and preparing; conducting machine pre-operational checks; operating skid steer loaders; lifting, carrying and placing materials; selecting, removing and fitting attachments; relocating the skid steer loaders; carrying out machine operator maintenance; and cleaning up.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Understand skid steer loader types and characteristics
- Understand skid steer loader capabilities and limitations
- Understand basic principles of soils
- Calculate safe working loads
- Operate the skid steer loader and use attachments
- Interpret drawings and sketches
- Apply site and equipment safety requirements
- Carry out basic earthworks calculations
- RIIMPO318E – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
38-42 Lock Avenue, Werribee VIC 3030
- 351-359 Portarlington Road, Moolap VIC 3224 (Geelong)
- Low student to trainer ratio
Duration – 1-3 days (dependent on experience)
- Assessment only one day – Monday
- Weekdays: Wednesday to Friday
- Weekends: Please call office for weekend options
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a nationally accredited statement of attainment
Are you looking to gain an entry level role in the civil construction industry? If so, please see our new Plant Operator Government Funded Skill Set.
- Fee for service – $650.00 pp (weekdays)
- Looking to do more than one plant ticket? When you book two or more plant tickets price is reduced to $550.00 pp per machine.
- MultiSkills can also offer V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.
- Reassessment Fees:
Theory Re-Assessment – $150
Practical & Theory Re-Assessment – 80% of the total course fee
Please click here for more PACKAGE DEALS
Nationally Recognised Training