This machine is commonly used building and civil construction sites. Operators require a certificate of competency.
In this Skid Steer Loader course you will learn the skills to conduct skid steer loader operations in the civil construction industry. It includes: planning and preparing; conducting machine pre-operational checks; operating skid steer loaders; lifting, carrying and placing materials; selecting, removing and fitting attachments; relocating the skid steer loaders; carrying out machine operator maintenance; and cleaning up.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Understand skid steer loader types and characteristics
- Understand skid steer loader capabilities and limitations
- Understand basic principles of soils
- Calculate safe working loads
- Operate the skid steer loader and use attachments
- Interpret drawings and sketches
- Apply site and equipment safety requirements
- Carry out basic earthworks calculations
- RIIMPO318E – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
38-42 Lock Avenue, Werribee VIC 3030
- 351-359 Portarlington Road, Moolap VIC 3224 (Geelong)
- Low student to trainer ratio
Duration – 1-3 days (dependent on experience)
- Assessment only one day
- Weekdays: Monday to Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday (once every fortnight)
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a nationally accredited statement of attainment
- Age: Minimum 15 years and 9 months
Are you looking to gain an entry level role in the civil construction industry? If so, please see our new Government funded Civil Construction Skills Uplift Program.
- Fee for service – $650.00 pp (weekdays) $850.00 pp (Weekends)
- Looking to do more than one plant ticket? When you book two or more plant tickets price is reduced to $550.00 pp per machine (excludes weekend courses).
- MultiSkills can also offer V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.
- Reassessment Fees:
Theory Re-Assessment – $150
Practical & Theory Re-Assessment – 80% of the total course fee
Please click here for more PACKAGE DEALS
Nationally Recognised Training