Plant Operator Government Funded Skill Set
Participants will gain the skills and knowledge required to work safely and competently across a range of work tasks that are carried out regularly within civil construction.
- RIIMPO318E – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
- RIIMPO321E – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
- RIIMPO320E – Conduct civil construction excavator operations
- CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (white card)
- Hours: 7.45AM to 4.00PM
- Duration: 6 Days
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation & practical demonstration.
Practical learning environment and classroom based training.
- Ability to comprehend the English language.
- You will need to provide – safety boots
- Government subsidised – No fee*
- Non-Government funded student: $1760.00
- This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding & conditions apply – for more information please go to www.multiskills.com.au/government-subsidised-training
- MultiSkills Training encourages people with disabilities to access Government subsidised training.
- The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment.
- Government funding guidelines enables people of any age to access a Government funded training place in qualifications at a higher level than they have already completed. *Eligibility conditions apply.
- For further eligibility information please visit: multiskills.com.au/funded-courses
- For further information on the Victorian Training Guarantee please visit: www.education.vic.gov.au/training/providers/funding/Pages/skillsfirst.aspx
Nationally Recognised Training