In this course you will learn the skills required to operate a materials hoist (builder’s hoist) for goods and materials only, not personnel.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Record and maintain information relating to material hoist operations
- Understand communication techniques including bells, lights, hand signals and use of two-way radios
- Conduct material hoist operations
- Identify hazards and assess risks associated with operation
- Understand rated capacity and working load limits
- Accurately record information
- CPCCLHS3002A – Licence to operate a materials hoist
Duration – 1 day
This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
As per WorkSafe requirements the licence assessment encompasses a knowledge, performance and calculations assessment
- Fee for service – $490.00 pp
- The licence to perform High Risk Work is issued by WorkSafe Victoria. When the assessor deems you competent, you are issued with a Notice of Assessment which you must lodge at a post office within 60 days to obtain your licence from WorkSafe Victoria. This incurs a $64.00 fee to WorkSafe Victoria.
- If you do not pass a practical and / or theory component of your assessment, you can come back for a free-reassessment.