In this course you will learn the skills required to operate a materials hoist (builder’s hoist) for goods and materials only, not personnel.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Record and maintain information relating to material hoist operations
- Understand communication techniques including bells, lights, hand signals and use of two-way radios
- Conduct material hoist operations
- Identify hazards and assess risks associated with operation
- Understand rated capacity and working load limits
- Accurately record information
- CPCCLHS3002A – Licence to operate a materials hoist
- Low student to trainer ratio
Duration – 1 day
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
As per WorkSafe requirements the licence assessment encompasses a knowledge, performance and calculations assessment
- Fee for service – $490.00 pp
- The licence to perform High Risk Work is issued by WorkSafe Victoria. When the assessor deems you competent, you are issued with a Notice of Assessment which you must lodge at a post office within 60 days to obtain your licence from WorkSafe Victoria. This incurs a $64.00 fee to WorkSafe Victoria.
- MultiSkills wants you to succeed. That’s why on all of our courses, if you require a reassessment we will offer this at no additional cost. The reassessment must be booked and completed within 50 days of your original course date. If you do not attend your reassessment within the 50 day period you will need to pay a $200 reassessment fee.