In this course you will learn the skills to enter conﬁned spaces, for maintenance, servicing of vessels or other necessary reasons. You will also learn skills to understand permits and their limitations for conﬁned space as well as the observer role for permits requiring a safety observer.
This course will teach you the skills to:
- Enter conﬁned spaces safely
- Understand information relevant to the job
- Understand, access and apply hazard controls
- Understand risk assessment and risk control measures
- Understand a variety of work permits
- Types of tests required for the issue of work permits
- Emergency procedures
- RIIWHS202D – Enter and work in confined spaces
- Low student to trainer ratio
Duration – 1 day
- Flexible delivery
- This course can be delivered to accommodate learning styles and employment arrangements
- Written activities, verbal questions, observation and practical demonstration
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a nationally accredited statement of attainment
- Fee for service – $250.00 pp
- MultiSkills can also offer V.O.C. (Verification of Competency) options, either on or offsite. Contact us for details.
- MultiSkills wants you to succeed. That’s why on all of our courses, if you require a reassessment we will offer this at no additional cost. The reassessment must be booked and completed within 50 days of your original course date. If you do not attend your reassessment within the 50 day period you will need to pay a $200 reassessment fee.
- 20 October 2017
- 24 November 2017
- 15 February 2018 (Thursday)
- 14 March 2018 (Wednesday